The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Managers. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, prep boards, expediter, etc.)
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Willing to accomplish all restaurant tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
- Ability to resolve consumer issues with tact
For successful placement at Burger King Singapore, the final candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, and successfully complete the pre-employment background screening as well as passed the Basic Food Hygiene Course.